My WoW experiences

Go down

My WoW experiences

Post  Drakonius on Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Hey there fellow guild members!

I've decided to create this topic to share my ingame adventures and experiences with you. I'll post new things when something "important" has happened to me.
Feel free to reply to posts if you want. Smile
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My WoW experiences

Post  Drakonius on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Yesterday and the day before I've played WoW for 32 hours non-stop (bathroom and food breaks included). Today I slept for 15 hours, it felt good.

During my time ingame, I levelled Drakonius to level 66. I gained 400,000+ XP in 3 hours time only by grinding. I'm quite proud of myself for that.
After levelling, I decided it's time I did some instances. I don't have much experience with them and I think I've only done 3 in the past.

As many of you know, I've been wanting to go to Naxxramas for quite a while. I finally managed to get in with some decent groups lastnight. I've been in Naxx 3 times, we killed Kel'Thuzad 3 times. I got a new staff from him: Soulseeker.
Besides Naxxramas I've been in Zul'Farrak twice, Mana-Tombs, Auchenai Crypts, Zul'Gurub and Razorfen Downs once. It was a lot of fun.
We also made a 40-man group to go to Blackwing Lair only to find out a maximum of 25 people can go in. I was one of the many to stay outside, though I want to check it out now! Smile

Thanks to the very experienced people I was with, I've learned a lot about how different classes should work together in instances. I've also noticed there is a huge lack of high level priests to join instance groups. That's why I'm going to create a new character (a priest) and I'll try to powerlevel him for this purpose. Edit: Thoragus (Blood Elf Priest) is born.

I'd like to thank those who came along to the high level instances with Lumindia and me. I don't remember all of your names, but you know who you are. Thank you. Smile
And even though they can't read this, I'd also want to thank Corrupted Knights and Shinobi for their help. These guys (and girls) are very reliable when it comes to instances.

After all the instances and before it was time to sleep, I kept Gadgetzan Alliance-free for 2 hours. Until a level 70 human mage came to mess things up and I was too tired to survive against him.

All in all, I've had a lot of fun and I've leared a lot too. It couldn't have gone much better than this. Just a shame the last time we tried to take down Kel'Thuzad it took an hour and our tanks lost agro on him when he only had 5% of his HP left, causing him to run over us and take down three fourth of our group. Very Happy
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Now you finally have a better robe eh ^,-,^

Code:
And welcome to Illuminati,
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:02 am

Yeah, thanks Xromi! ^^
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:46 pm

I finally did it! Level 70. It took me over a week to get from 69 to 70. Why? Lumindia and I bought a Nintendo Wii. Wink

Next step: getting good gear. I'm not too good at PvP and I know I'll never be the best, that's why I'm not going to bother trying. My main goal now is Tier 5 for Warlock. Why not Tier 6? Because I don't like the way it looks. Like I said, for me it's not all about the stats, it's mainly about how I'll look. Mind you, if Tier 6 drops I'll still roll for it. But I'll run around with Tier 5 equipped most of the time though.

I did my first run in a level 70 instance today, Serpent Shrine Caverns. It took a while, but we killed three bosses. I got a sword which does twice the magic damage as my staff from Kel'Thuzad and I also got shoulderpads which look exactly like the Tier 5 shoulderpads. A mob also dropped a nice tailoring pattern for me. I'm in need of Primal Nether now, together with Spirit Shards. I'm almost exhalted with the Scryers so that'll give me some fun stuff too. I need to get honoured with Lower City to get into Auchindoun's heroic mode instances.

Just as I thought I was done with the game, it seems I have my work cut out for me. I don't mind, it'll be fun. Smile

PS: flying on a Nether Drake kicks ass! Many thanks to Emerauld and Xromi for their financial support! You guys rock. cheers
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadex on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Gz to you Smile

Glory and fame
Blood is our name
Souls full of thunder
Hearts of steel
Killers of men