An explanation

Go down

An explanation

Post  ur_daddy on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:51 pm

I know most of u think im a noob to just leave over a "small" issue

but im here to explain some of the reasoning that is behind my leaving.

The most recent incident that happened at TK was the final push.

ive been in the guild like 5-6 months now. I joined at like lvl 61 or something. From 61-70, i dint know anyone in the guild really, there was hardly any interaction.

when i finally hit 70, it wasnt like Illuminati helped me farm my gear, we had no guild raids, no preferential treatment to invites, and most of the fully geared vets dint even bother to raid to help out new guildies.

Well maybe they were busy? no... they were doing raids with other friends... who dint happen to be in illuminati.... so what was the point of joining up?

Dont think of me as selfish... i have always tried to contribute... have always given an invite to a guildy even after i closed invites..

I remember a situation where i had asked xromi to help me in ZA, i had dps, tank and needed one healer... xromi told me he was busy... until leetskillz asked xromi the next minute.. xromi was with us in 5. I dont wanna put u on the spot man.. but just giving an example of what has frustrated me

Now the final push was when Khine was invited to my first real guild raid. He was the one who chose to leave the guild, so y does he enjoy guild privelages?

Then thelazakio was invited to the guild and then the raid. He had an alt in illuminati... he finds out abt the raid.. and decides to switch his main to get access to the raid.

This is how much respect and benefit I get for 6 months.... the same privelage as a guild hopper who joins illuminati just for a raid...

I say.. no thx
next time i feel the need of these privilages... ill ask for an invite 2 min before the raid... if ull have me that is

So, sry to all, i dint mean to be a tight ass, or to sound like one... but i have been finding it hard to actually enjoy/ contribute to the guild cuse of all this... and to make sure i can have fun in the game... i no longer believe illuminati is the right place to be

I know this is the BEST guild on the server.... but unfortunately I no longer fit in illuminati

I hope u guys will stop hating me sometime soon so we can party/ chill/ raid again

Wwarriorr

ur_daddy
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An explanation

Post  vooice on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:10 pm

I dont hait u.. Its cool Ww, just thet i-wie gona miss u-- realy. Thet stuf thet u describe hapend too me too allot of teims.. bot i know thet some ppl ar more importnt and some ar just shadows. So hawe fun and thx for ewrythink thet u do for me and guild!!
Sad
vooice
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Em..u have a point there...

But well...i was rly distracted cause i did play whit 2 chars...

so i didnt even noticed what happend..and couldnt stop this to happend...

well look...we wore in a raid in tk..whit khine and other 20 ppl...we did first 2 runs good...and than many ppl left and join another raid to TK...and only khine stayed whit us...so we wore like 4 members off illu and khine..who didnt joind the other raid and stayed whit us...

and after i started to sapm the guild chanel to make a guild raid to TK...and i dont feel like to kick khine out of the raid..cause he was already there whit us...so maybe u can undersatnd this..and khine is a nice guy even if he is not in illu anymore...

about thelzakio i rly dont know...i didnt invited him or didnt even see him inside...

well hope that ur just angry and u will come back...

ur welcome from my side to rejoin

have fun

cu
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyo on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:18 pm

well, u are right in soem things, like the interaction between the guild what i also dont like much.

But therefore the guild is just too big. U get much more interaction in a small one because ppl know each other. In my opinion there should be more done about a so called "guild feeling". But this most come from the most of the members and leader,.. otherwise it doesnt work.
Just i wrote a lot under suggestions blabla.. nobody ever wrote or looked it up.

Where u should maybe think again about. Khine was long time a guildmember, and not a stranger. Yes it is a guild raid (i joined when u left so i dont have an idea of it all but), but then say what u dont like and tell it. Not just leave.

Btw. if the leaders dont want that to happen again i suggest that u think about the guild maybe. Perhaps u can jsut do a few more guild raids for all member or raids at all or events.

Illuminati has a lack of interaction and he is right in that. And thats a bit sad for a good guild Razz

feel free to kick me if u hat eme now too Shocked
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Ww... man... you do have a point, kinda tough to realise but yeah...
We dont make amost any guild raids lately, about khine... you didnt have the chance to know him... I mean hes a very nice guy, when he left guild he had some strange problem that i dont even feel like asking him about...We all know Khine isnt bad person, he had some really personal reasons for leaving the guild i think.. so i would invite him in any guild raid i do, just coz i feel him like a guildie.
As for me and the Zul aman thing... gotta confess... i dont remember at all, but im pretty sure i did it just for leetskillz, not that i like him more than you or anyone, i just OWE HIM ALOT, believe me in that.
Anyway, I really hope you change your mind, coz that way it sucks alot =\

Code:
And welcome to Illuminati,
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ur_daddy on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:31 pm

I know khine, i know hes an amazing guy... i know most of u know him from long before i joined the server

but the fact is.... he left.... if i was to get invited to a guild raid now... wouldnt it be unfair to the ppl who are in the guild atm?

it would...

i was never told about the special circumstance that was relevant in regards to khine, im sure i would not have reacted the same in that case.... but then u cant call this a guild raid

im glad some ppl agree with me though

PS: i dint want to complain when i made this post... I just wanted to explain myself and generally apologize for my behaviour

edit: Ive been talking to ppl and u guys think that im blaming Khine or Thela or Xromi.... im really not, just trying to explain and give examples

ur_daddy
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 pm

Wwarriorr well dont know what to say..u have ur reason...

but think about it..
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:49 pm

I understand your reasons and I'm not angry, just a bit sad to see you go. I liked having you around, you helped me and others a lot with various raids and it was always good fun. I hope you'll reconsider and come back to us. Smile
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerauld on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:14 am

Wwarriorr bring your ass back in the guild right now, we want you !

Yeah yeah we are a big guild now and some weird thing happen. It's far from perfect but i can't be in a large group, there always some people you love more than others, and even if we try to be helpfull to everyone we can't have enough time online to do it.

I hope you will see thing as me and realise that you have a whole bunch of people here who love you and want you back and ignore the random sad and weird thing that happen sometime.

Alone or with illuminati you will be in my friends list, but i hope to see you again under the illuminati tabard.

hugs
Emerauld
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jurga on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:43 am

yea,bring ur fat ass back here.
we all have bad days from time to time.
jurga
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:55 am

jurga wrote:we all have bad days from time to time.
Rolling Eyes
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Come on ppl ...leaving the guild cause someone external to the guild joined a guild raid ? I agree that as much as possible we should stick to guildmembers however sometimes due to the time zones it just ain't possible to get enough lvl 70's online to organize a guild raid in an instance like BT. I have been level 70 for ages now and helped many ppl in many instances. I still miss some gear but I just dont leave the guild cause I didnt get it. We have organized raids in the past and but then I agree that we should organize more. Rarely have I turned down a request for a high level instance.

On a sidenote I agree that Khine is a really nice guy who helped out a lot of people. He left for a strange reason even though I managed to get him back once but still...
Similarly Ghostwolf .. he left guild cause of his friends in real life who are in another guild.... but there is a lot of respect between us and I don't feel I could refuse to let him join a guild raid. But then ..maybe that's me.

I think that the most important thing in our guild is our friendship. Other things are of secondary importance.
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum