NOOBS in our guild

Go down

NOOBS in our guild

Post  Rag22naX on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 am

Ok this night i made a raid to AQ 40 ..whit the help of laras and malden and prudent(hudic) who askd me to make one...so we did..and well all the raid there wore ninjas..i kickd 3 out of the raid...and some wore from our guild..

btw i was playing on my alt priest

well the funny things..first a sahmi roll on a def rate item and leather that he rly dont need...so i kickd him out of the raid

than murija(lvl 68 warrior, from our guild) rolld on an enchant(15 agi on gloves) and he doesnt have enchanting...i askd him 2 times in the raid chanel why did he do that... and he said "lol"..whisperd him 5 times and he ignored me...so i kickd him out of the raid...and than satrted to whisp me FUCK YOU ...i said that i am ragnax and that i will kick him out of illumati if he says something more...than he was "sry sry man" .

than another warrior from our guild lvl 62 cant remember the name now...rolld on set items that he cant get...and when every1 said ninja...cause he did get that item..he said...sry didnt know for what is that item...i was like OMG...but i didnt kickd him,,,think that he is a tard if he cant read that on the item there is nowhere the word WARRIOR..

than there was another warrior(dont know if it is from our guild...but prolly is..cause many illu wore in there) who rolld on a leather...and when all was yelling at him ...prudent(hudic) whisperd him..why did he need on that...he said ...i can DISENCHANT it....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...kickd out of the raid
and he askd even why he was kickd o.O

So now i will make many more raids for lvl 60+ cause i have an alt of that lvl...even if we are from the same guild..i will kick u out of the raid if u ninja...like i did tonight...and if i see him again ninja items..i will want him OUT of the GUILD!!!!i rly dont like ppl who do that and i dont want them in our guild...and if they will not get kickd out of the guild when i see them ninja many times...i will leave...cause dont wanna be in a guild whit ppl who are so dumb to dont know on what roll and ninjas,,,there is not a point to have a big guild if there are no rules for that,,,well think about it ppl..

have fun =)

bounce bounce
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOOBS in our guild

Post  Drakonius on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:05 am

Why didn't you kick the ninjas out of the guild right away? We can do without them, and we're overcrowded anyway. They'll just mess up our reputation.
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:54 pm

well i was not online whit rag...and laras was there to..so he could kickd them..next time if i see them ninja...i will want them out of the guild

we dont need them ..and its better to have a smaller guild whit all good ppl..than a big guild whit 50 noobs who ninja items..just what i think...
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Rag22naX wrote:well i was not online whit rag...and laras was there to..so he could kickd them..next time if i see them ninja...i will want them out of the guild

we dont need them ..and its better to have a smaller guild whit all good ppl..than a big guild whit 50 noobs who ninja items..just what i think...

Yep ... u are right .. i should have kicked them. My bad. Next time I won't give them the benefit of the doubt.
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Laras wrote:
Rag22naX wrote:well i was not online whit rag...and laras was there to..so he could kickd them..next time if i see them ninja...i will want them out of the guild

Yep ... u are right .. i should have kicked them. My bad. Next time I won't give them the benefit of the doubt.

didnt said that o.O...never said i want him out of the guild ..i would never kickd some1 for 1 item,,,or 1 raid..but if he keeps doing it...well thats what it think and what i said..i just replayed to dark..cause he askd why we didnt kcikd him..and he didnt even say sry or nothing..i give a shit if he is in the same guild..dont like ninjas..

i did just post so ppl know...and if some1 from our guild ninjas items ..can post it here...and if there will be many posts about some1 who ninajs items we can kick him out of the guild....or this is so wrong ??

bounce bounce
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerauld on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Great thing to do Smile

And i'm agree we don't kick someone because he ninja or made a mistake, we all been noob once. Isn't a problem if the person realise he made a error and say sorry and learn from it and never make it again. Being noob and don't know something about the game don't make the person stupid. Maybe a raid kick for a day or two will teach him/her leason. Yes i hate ninja a lot, but we can forgive a mistake from intelligent and mature people who don't know something about the game.

We should kick someone because they are stupid, don't want to listen or realise he make a error, don't say sorry when he make one or insulting people. If he don't care about other, guild kick is the answer.
Emerauld
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:22 pm

agree eme..thats what said =)..

so ppl can post on the forum if some1 did ninja something or insult ppl..or whatever...

bounce bounce
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyri on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:37 pm

you know, i disagree on the fact that we shouldnt kick someone because theyre ninjaing during "just" one raid.
all ninjas should be kicked unless they apologise immedietly for misclicking or something if the like.
especially if theyre lvl 60+ and still ninja, they have had plenty of time to go from noob to slightly experienced player.
if they still ninja at that point, that means they have memory issues, are retards, just being asses, or complete and total noobs. (and by that, i mean its never gonnna go away)
someone (cant remember who) actually put a thing about this on these forums. (wich also proves that people should come here more often)

the point being, that any and all ninjas shouldnt just be kicked from the guild.

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE DAMN SERVER AND BE FORCED TO MOVE TO NETHERSTORM, WHERE THEY BUY THE STUFF, INSTEAD OF NINJAING THEM, AND BRINGING EVERY DOWN!!!!

Jyri
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 am

Seriously, you can't mess looting up so clicking the wrong thing is not an excuse. It asks you if you're sure you want to loot the item (BoP) and as Jyri said, if at lvl 60 you still don't know which items your class needs... go play some other game in stead of messing up things for others.
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:33 am

Today we did agin AQ 40..guild raid of illu

And a paldin from our guild--->paldinwar--->did need on fist weapon-->he did win it--->some1 said to kick him--->he was kickd of the raid by me--->he said he was sry and that he didnt want to roll on it-->so we did give him another chance--->hope he knows he must not do it again...

like i said...many ppl dont know on what to roll and do stupid things..

try to help ppl whit rolls if they dont know..or ask if u dont know on what to roll -.-

p.s. kinda carzy that at lvl 60 u dont know on what can u roll -.-

have fun

bounce bounce
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:07 am

Drakonius wrote:if at lvl 60 you still don't know which items your class needs... go play some other game in stead of messing up things for others.
Rolling Eyes
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:31 pm

A friend of mine answered me to the question that why are there so many noobs at lvl 60 and above. He wrote: "Getting to lvl 60 doesnt take skill.. it needs only time."
And I do agree with him.. XD But if you dont know how to play your class you should google it or read some forums about it and ffs learn2play and dont spoil the fun for other players -_-
I do agree with you guys that ninjas must be warned/punished etc.. But a second chance is always nice.
Nothing more to say Smile awaiting ninjalist soon >_> lol
Rodriguez
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyri on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:31 pm

i do understand the thing about getting to lvl 60 taking mostly time, but at that point you should have picked up maybe just enough skill on knowing whats ninjaing, and whats not and that its definetly NOT allowed

Jyri
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyo on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:57 am

and, one thing i agree with all but...

it can happen tha tu click wrong. And it ccan be tha tu wanted to need it r another item and there are a lot and u just messed it up in a silly moment.

I saw it happen with player who are nice. And no ninja's so.. can happen people. Razz
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:03 am

Sweety u know if that happens...he will say to the raid...sry ppl i didnt want to loot on that item ..i am sry...and i think no1 will be so angry

but when ppl dont say nothing and are silent -.-

but yea that can happen to

bounce bounce
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyo on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 pm

ehm no...

i saw it happen (i was in the raid) that there came 2 items, and the guy thought that he needed the right one and didnt understood why all people where like wtf dude.. adn he defended himself ... cause he didnt saw he clicked the wrong item.
That can happen... tho it got said later it was kinda.. wtf at the first moment.
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dundertaker on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:39 pm

I was always wondering about some stuff during the raids. If an item drops that no one in the raid actually needs (either coz the ppl who should roll on it already have it or another reason) then what? I know it's never ok to greed (although i never figured out why), but when everyone passes and the item is still on the floor, who then get's to pick it up?

Maybe it's a noob question, but i'd rather end up being noob on forum then in the game. pig
Dundertaker
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Nowadays there's always at least 1 person who rolls greed, usually enchanters do this to disenchant the item and get some hard to get mats. Nothing wrong with that. A lame thing to do would be to go for greed if you're not an enchanter and just looking to sell the item to a vendor...

From my experience I can tell that greed isn't bugged anymore. It might have been in the past, but I haven't seen it mess things up in a very long time.
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Well drakonius explained the main reason of greed :-) I always do it too because if I wanna disenchant it but I did that only once because Im not such a high lvl enchanter atm to use void crystals and so Razz
But I think greed can be if you dont need the item as your primary set but to keep a secondary set in case you need it .. like for instance some special +resist stats or some secondary imprtant stats like warrior tanking/dps gear and so on. Cant see any other reason to greed .. And I think questions at the forums are always welcome because we learn something new every day by helping each other, instead of staying noobs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rodriguez
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum