Today's Bt Raid

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Today's Bt Raid

Post  Chiyo on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Here. The whole storay and i why i will nto raid anymore.

I came online, i asked if we do a raid and a few said yes so we started to organize and i was made to the leader. I went there invited people, and discussed which bosses we do.

Naj was first so we went there and perrans who joined recently the raid said he is in 45 seconds there. So i said buff up so long till he needs to go in. But Jurga already attacked Naj and nobody had no buffs. PErrans stood 10 seconds later also in front of BT and couldnt enter anymore. Okay btu so we buffed fast and killed Naj.

Then we went on to the next boss shade... during we went to the trash there my brother (Brutal who lured the mobs) lagged and got killed there. WE all went to shade and 2 were dead (Murjia adn Brutal). Murjia got revived but Brutal was dead. So i said stop and dont attack. (Not only one time) This got ignored and shade got attacked. Jurga nearly died cause i was busy talking with my brother where he was and writing not to attack.. After i had to heal or he would die.

This already made me pissed enough tho i said a few times not to attack. NONE said ever something. only blash and ragnax talked in slovenian in the raid channel. U all went on without a word only phil was going to ress him adn jurga said phil will go. (But he couldnt).

Thats the reason why i got pissed and why i will nto make any raid anymore.

To people who say i shell nto punish the whole raid. U dont listen. nobody said nothing. I eft after 2 bosses... this may suck for u but learn to listen. I dont think i acted wrong to say wait. I saw u dont respect that and i dont want to go on.

PLease no stupid comments btu i know peope will tlak so thats it.

Thanks

PS: I dont need nothign form Bt i hat the instance. I made it for fun as u Jurga. But this is no reason for me not to listen to other people.

and to geril: yes my gear is completed. If i raid then cause i help with healing. And stfu cause i helped u 2 hours in hyjal farming ur stupid gloves.
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Bt Raid

Post  Drakonius on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:09 pm

I went to the bathroom for 30 seconds when you guys started the attack on shade. When I returned, he had 10% left and I helped finish him off.

If people in the guild raid don't listen to the leader, simply kick them in stead of making such a big fuss. In stead, you chose to leave the raid group and thus abandoning those who didn't do anything wrong. I really don't appreciate that.
You're the leader. If people don't listen, kick them.

Before we went to BT, you said you'd help me kill Vasj. I guess that's not going to happen anymore either. *sigh*
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  geril on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm

u gotta be kiddng me.....the first time u asked which bosses ONLY phil said naj i didnt see anyone else saying naj......then i said and mom and u started acting like i asked only to do mom and only her that it seems that im only looking for my own interests.......however.....u say u dont need anything u just help......same thing will i do when i get my gear....and stop blaming me for everything......if i say smthing most of the ppl think so but u only seem to know how to tell me that i did smthing wrong....

and ps.....i said like 10.000 times thx that u helped my in hyjal and i was rly apreciating it and now smthing happens and u start giving me fault coz u know that i dont react like the others and u telling me stfu like im sum trash........

ragnax told me that i wont get promotion without beeing active on forum......i hope i wont get a demotion....

geril
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blash on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:46 pm

I understand why you were pissed and all, but just leaving really isnt the solution. After we killed shade we were going to res Brutal and we could continue. I honestly didnt see Brutal nor Murija die, but than i just followed all like a sheep coz i tought all was ok :/ . Guild raids should be such fun coz we all know eachother and stuff...too bad nothing ever goes ok.

Blash
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:55 pm

well i was in the raid only 5 min..so i did see her only say few times to stop..and after u killd the boss i enterd and she left cause what she said...

if she was not in the mod to continue the raid...well just acept it.

its not such a drama if a raid is over...its more that ppl discus on the guild chat that and say stupid things...

btw geril...the rules for the promotions...wore made whit laras,blash,xromi,zaka,me,eme,jurga and others...

first 3 ranks for lvls...all other ranks...for how much u help..if ur on the forum...if ur active...guild chat and so on...and we said..we discus when some1 will be promoted or not...

i did only promote madameq--->cause he was an overlord..before we did remade the ranks...and after he was few ranks lower...dont know why...so i promoted him again to overlord...cause he helpd much...and he is on the forum...he is very long in the guild and so on...

and i will not promote no1..i promote only for lvls.the gms can promote others..and i am not a gm Razz

have fun ppl...and try to not discus

bye
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyo on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:48 pm

i let cause people pissed me really off. I didnt wanted to continue and most people wouldnt even have seen what is wrong when i would have stayed.

I was raid leader and i said to not attack (also at naj) and this didnt happen. And well some people may not care about the others in a raid, but i do.

It was not really right to leave but nobody said something when it happened really nobody and it made me pissed. Maybe u dont know him but still that's really unfriendly. ITs common in pug's to not care but not in guild raids.

Then.. i simply didnt wanted to raid like thus and when i would have kicked jurga u would have had no tank anymore. He did it for fun to help but so did i and for me it was simply no fun.

Geril; u are unbelieavable arrogant. u have some moments when u are nice but as u discussed the whole time with me. It was my idea to make uncommon bosses which are mostly not done in normal pug raids. So that people who need those bosses get items. And it wasnt my idea to kill illy, councils or mother.

Well sry Drak. i gave my account now to ragnax cause i simply dont feel like playing anymore. if u find a tank i can come and heal. dont think he has something against it. U must just tell me when.
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Chiyo wrote:and when i would have kicked jurga u would have had no tank anymore.
Doesn't make a difference. When you left we had no healer so we had to quit anyway. -.-

Chiyo wrote:Well sry Drak. i gave my account now to ragnax cause i simply dont feel like playing anymore. if u find a tank i can come and heal. dont think he has something against it. U must just tell me when.
Blergh.
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  geril on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:50 pm

this is the very very first time im getting called arrogant......
and im still upset to see that u think about me like that and i did not do anything i only looked when the others started attacking and stuff and then i started too.........as i was saying again.......if i say smthing im beeing a target of ppl blaming and telling me this and that.....
i wish u would know how huge the difference is from a person in a game and outside in real life.....

geril
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  geril on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 pm

this what im talking about hasnt got to do much with the raid and game...
i just have to say it....

geril
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Seems like I missed somthing Shocked Shocked
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:18 am

Ok so, Chiyo, chill out, dont take VIRTUAL GAME IN WHICH YOU WANTED TO KILL PIXELS TO GET PIXELS AND THEN SEE PIXELS too seriously. I think you should all apologise to each other and change the way you act in raids

Code:
And welcome to Illuminati,
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:31 am

Last edited by Xromi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Code:
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blash on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:31 am

the guildmaster has spoken, do as he says ^^

Blash
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dundertaker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 am

Xromi wrote:Ok so, Chiyo, chill out, dont take VIRTUAL GAME IN WHICH YOU WANTED TO KILL PIXELS TO GET PIXELS AND THEN SEE PIXELS too seriously. I think you should all apologise to each other and change the way you act in raids

Or in other words, the famous quote everyone knows yet still somehow manages to forget about it every time:

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

So to help in lowering future disputes i'll put it in my signature, untill Xromi makes me a better one (i did ask u nicely didn't i). Very Happy
Dundertaker
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakamurte on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:47 am

Chiyo wrote:Well sry Drak. i gave my account now to ragnax cause i simply dont feel like playing anymore. if u find a tank i can come and heal. dont think he has something against it. U must just tell me when.

Lol what the hell?!
Raiding BT isn't everything you can do in this game.
How do you think I played since I got 70 and not going for t6 content?

PS. I just came to see if there were new posts and when I saw 10 of you online I knew there was something wrong -.-
Zakamurte
Captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relenar on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 am

I missed the start of the conflict but the way u leaved the raid was something like "f**k them,they can listen to me,noobs" and u said cuse Brutal died cuse he lured the mobs,what mobs?wich of them....when we killed Shade we moved at the door and on the way i saw Brutal just died and when we was at the door mobs wasnt there so we keeped running and when u said some1 ress Brutal,Phil told ya cuse he dont know where is he.Dont know wtf happend from there till i saw u all argumetate in guild chat.That raid was waste of time and nerves.
Relenar
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:00 am

Zakamurte wrote:

Lol what the hell?!
Raiding BT isn't everything you can do in this game.
How do you think I played since I got 70 and not going for t6 content?

PS. I just came to see if there were new posts and when I saw 10 of you online I knew there was something wrong -.-
Lol yeah, seems like only guild dramas keep guild forum alive
anyway, still waiting for you mates to figure that out and talk directly

Code:
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:07 am

Code:
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:14 am

Xromi wrote:Ok so, Chiyo, chill out, dont take VIRTUAL GAME IN WHICH YOU WANTED TO KILL PIXELS TO GET PIXELS AND THEN SEE PIXELS too seriously. I think you should all apologise to each other and change the way you act in raids

I'd say amen to that.....
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dundertaker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 am

Eastern is a symbol of new hope, new beginning. U guys should say sorry and shake pawns, i can't believe u managed to fight on a day like this, even if u're not religious. Rolling Eyes

P.S. Geril, and others, now is the time to be a gentleman (and mostly a man).
P.S.S. Pametniji popušta. Very Happy

Last edited by Dundertaker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dundertaker
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jurga on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:45 am

Mates,my apologizes for every1 from that raid cos my inpatience,but i was doin BT xxxx time and simply didnt have enough nerves to wait with attacking cos been focused to do that and all damn BT as fast as possible.I didnt realize,in both case,that im doin someth wrong,or at least not with purpose.
my apologize to all victims who lost their lives in a time of war(brutal,murija) Sad
my apologize to perrans who didnt make it to catch the last train to naj Smile

and now seriously,Chiyo,i just hope that u can forgot about that raid failure and continue with our normal ingame relationship cos i know u a long time now(memorized u about ours 40-50lv and then from shinoby's forum) and was always have a good opinion about u and ur ingame behavior,so theres no reason to not stay like that.Aproved whatever u do in game,sometimes ppl forgot to be a gentlemen Smile ,and send all my regard.
jurga
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:00 pm

jurga wrote:Mates,my apologizes for every1 from that raid cos my inpatience,but i was doin BT xxxx time and simply didnt have enough nerves to wait with attacking cos been focused to do that and all damn BT as fast as possible.I didnt realize,in both case,that im doin someth wrong,or at least not with purpose.
my apologize to all victims who lost their lives in a time of war(brutal,murija) Sad
my apologize to perrans who didnt make it to catch the last train to naj Smile

and now seriously,Chiyo,i just hope that u can forgot about that raid failure and continue with our normal ingame relationship cos i know u a long time now(memorized u about ours 40-50lv and then from shinoby's forum) and was always have a good opinion about u and ur ingame behavior,so theres no reason to not stay like that.Aproved whatever u do in game,sometimes ppl forgot to be a gentlemen Smile ,and send all my regard.

This post has made my day. It is true that Jurga dashes for the bosses...prolly just a bit too quick .. but sometimes it takes 30 mins with other ppl to get a raid going.

However ...back to the post ..It shows how things should be done when one realizes he made a mistake.

Proud to have u in guild Smile

And Chiyo ... Get back here Rolling Eyes .... we need u to keep Ragnax in check. Shocked Shocked
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madame on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:55 pm

Nooo Chiyo don't leave us! Now we'll be a gay guild. T-T
madame
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  geril on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:50 pm

i should apologize myself and i didnt do anything and chiyo calling me today retard even though i didnt say anything to her...and now she is ignoring me....lol wtf?

geril
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyo on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 pm

u still have daphne Razz

i didnt said i leave. Not yet -_^

well, we talked already ingame jurga Razz

and i am sry tho i didnt had to leave the raid jsut kick the tank adn the rad would have been over *g but ookay.. sorry for that.

modify:

dear geril,

1. ignored u at that point cuas eu told me "halt die fresse" what means kinda shut up jsut not that friendly.

2. I called u retard and u know why... u said motherfucker to tk after he called u a retard for making some emotes to byrca. and u were absolutely unfriendly also they only joked like u did with the emotes. There was no reason to react so. So i called u a retard too. Its not such a bad word rly

3. i spend today mroe time with dscussing with u than doing something what would have made fun. The conversation between us leads to nothing.
Chiyo
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next