Thanks for the past 1 year!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Thanks for the past 1 year!

Post  earth on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:51 pm

geril wrote:i can only say, i left the guild once and i knew it was a mistake to do so over one little argue with one person, i just love the cool ppl here and the mood that u can always joke around with the ppl, i would never ever leave it again, its the best guild i ever was in and it will stay so....till i am in <.> jk xD

WTF!! HE DIDNT WRITE IN CAPS,ZOMGWTFPWNT!
earth
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:26 pm

I am totally in sync with what Blash posted. In my opinion this has been blow out of proportion.

We had been toying with the idea of teaming up with Outcast, even thinking of creating a new guild .. but in the end they joined us.
There are some cool players there and a few go back a long time.
I think that recent guild raids in Sunwell were much fun, moreso with the amount of lvl 70 players we have now.

I really cannot understand why all the fuss over the promotion of TWO members to warlord status. It was a conscious decision that we took.

It is true that we had a higher than normal influx of new members and this is why we have frozen invites for now.

If someone wants to leave the guild you are free to do so ... all I ask is to come clean about it.
I remember Ghostwolf coming up to me with a sad heart whispering that he was proud to have been in illuminati .. but that he was leaving cause his irl mates were in another guild.
I respect him and his choice .. because he was frank about it and we still are the best of friends.

In the end all we try to do is for the best of the guild ... we ain't perfect ... but we do our best to strike the correct balance in what we do.
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madame on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Ah samsara, samsara, why do you always bite people in the ass?

Hey guys please stop targetting geril. I know he may have been crazy, insulting, etc, but he is not the reason for me leaving; moreover, he was one of the two people who had cared enough to whisper me after I had left the guild(Thanks earth for whispering me too. Are you happy now that I have thanked you?).

And yes I have joined serenity, but that is because I have gotten to know most of the people over there while using my brother's char. In addition, they have in the past month been asking me to join their guild, but my perceived importance to and lengthy duration in the guild had often made me turn down their offers until today; my long list of grievances is not something I have cooked up in order to switch guilds. I wonder who would bother to stay up to 5 am in my timezone so as to just be able to think of a valid excuse to switch guilds. And it was Jigo who made me join after he had called me today to ask if I would do so.

I could have gone the conventional excuse which everyone uses by saying that I left the guild because it is disorganized, disloyal, no guild spirit, blah blah yadda yadda. I however am guilty of these such characteristics too - an example is me leaving a guild raid to join another one - but I believe that such an attitude had been brewed due to the lack of guild interaction before swp came out(you lazy people! XD).

I would also like to dispel the notion that I have left the guild due to me not being able to reserve items in a raid. I would usually be most happy when a guild member wins something in a raid even though I need it too; for example people like ragnax(with an exception of xromi rolling on dps gear XD). But I really can't stand it when undeserving people like Thelazakio (who has already left for BK) roll on every warrior spec item, or when people like a certain battle-lusting canine who does not know that a specific stat is not for his class yet still rolls on an item even though his is current item he is using is clearly better. The current lack of quality amongst the players is certainly very dissatisfying.

I have never been really fussy about guild ranks(after all there is nothing much in the guild bank, except for very random, if not useless things which have already been removed by dys and frenk); however I do believe that guild ranks heavily reflect the value of the player to the guild. People from outcast joining the guild and getting instant promotes to ranks above people who really deserve such a rank is totally absurd; what have they contributed to the guild so as to allow them to deserve such benefits(even though there are almost none actually)?

And for laras and blash, I find that your accusations that I am cooking up random reasons so as to hop over to serenity severely hurtful both in principles and character; I doubt I am a guild hopper for I have been in this guild for ages without ever having the thought about switching. My respect for the both of you have certainly diminished, just as that for the guild.
madame
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Walls of text can be painful to read XD
I know this is a dumb comment but geez... try and stop meh!! hahaha bounce bounce bounce
Rodriguez
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blashh on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 pm

And yes I have joined serenity, but that is because I have gotten to know most of the people over there while using my brother's char.

This is all you would have to say and i would understand. I get it that ppl need a change in ppl they talk to daily or whatever, nothing against that. But instead you pointed out the changes that were made in the past week.

You know why i doubt that you left for the reasons you said? The situation 2 months ago was FAR worse that it is now. FAR worse. Yet you still remained with us (kudos to that). 2 months ago we had 200 members, many many noobs, it did reflect in the guild chat too. Can you tell me why now for you is even worse than it was 2 months ago? Maybe the only difference is that now you know alot more ppl in Serenity and they asked you to join?

I never said that not being able to reserve items in a raid was the reason you left. I just said that how can i promote a person who leaves a guild raid to join pugs to a better rank that in you words reflects his value in the guild. Are you telling me that ppl in Serenity accept/will accept such stuff? I doubt it.

...but I believe that such an attitude had been brewed due to the lack of guild interaction before swp came out

All our members ran BT and Hyjal like 100 times. When 1 member need 1 items from a boss will be really hard to get a group do do it. Even BK that have like 500 members dont do guild raids all the time. And here i agree with you, but i remember when 2 of our lvl 60s wanted Onyxia (5 mobs than the boss) and only me and Drak from the 70s came to help. ALL others were just doing fakin pvp. But you know what fixes this? More members->more ppl needing bosses->more chances to get a guild raid together. For me too would be the best to have only 40 members, allways active, allways ready to raid and all allways talking in chat....but you cant force them to do what they dont want to. (You can wish them to loose all their arena points tho, like i did Smile )

Look i really didnt want to bitch at you like that, when i should be wishing you all the luck in your new guild (which i do). But i got really mad that you say that our decisions made you leave and that Serenity have nothing to do with it. I dont think of you as a guild hopper coz you never showed that, i just dont like you pointing the finger at the guild ( which i dont get why in the last sentence you say you lost respect to, coz all others said only nice things to you), when you could just have said that you want to go to another group of ppl which you like.

Blashh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:45 am

*hugs*
Even I had to say my goodbyes.
rayl
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 pm

madam...

i dont think u did leave illu..to join another guild..but when u dont like to be here anymore...u have ur reasons..we cant force u to be here..but why did ur respect to the guild has diminished?

cause some ppl dont know on what to need?well every1 was a noob...and did learn whit time...or u can help them...about reserving items...i never did reserv any item...and still have all gear that i want...so i dont like when some1 does it..and i tell i will roll on what i need...and when the leader dont likes that..he can kick me..

cause many ppl did join?not so many...20 max..and that help us to make to make guild raids..and many are good players and nice guys...and yea,,,new ppl must join...cause when some1 is full geard...u dont like to do all day same bosses...and its normal

cause ranks?obina and saldo were promoted..cause they did want to merge whit us..and maybe make a new guild..but they did just join us..and cause they were gms in thier guild...they did geta bit higher rank...but i did think to promote mutu and others ..that are long in the guild and did help..

think the main reason u did leave..its not cause u didnt get a promotion..but cause ...some new guys did jon...and they were promted..and that maked u pissed..and then u did maybe see the other little problems we have...and u dont like it anymore

well gl whit ur new guild...hf and cu ingame Wink
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: