Attention do not party these ninjas

Go down

Attention do not party these ninjas

Post  madame on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:52 pm

Ok, so I've noticed that this forum dosent have a discussion group on ninjas. So I've decided that I shall start one. (In fear of getting demoted by Laras XD)

Please post other ninjas here so I can extend the list.

Ninja No. 1: Ssin lvl 70 Paladin/Bloodknights

Items ninjaed:

1) Robe of the illidari council (not as if it heals THAT much extra)
2) Frostfire mage ring (t3 mage ring IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE)
3) Some purple necklace which added fire spell damage (Paladins have holy fire?)

1) and 3) were meant for Esther. Not sure if he has ninjaed anymore things.

When i jokingly told him to not ninja my items he just said, "I did? I thought it was Esther's necklace". I was so shocked =0

When you accuse him of ninjaing all he would say is oh I clicked wrongly/my first raid so I was not sure what to do/ I'm just stupid

Ninja No. 2: Pingo lvl 70 Shaman/Bloodknights (Enhancement)

Items ninjaed:

1) Skull of Gul'dan (not as if a healer needs spell haste rating. wait. he's not even a healer in raids! =0)
2) Some purple mail item which had BONUS STATS FOR PETS (hunter only)
3) Robe of the Illidari council (I have never seen him cast damaging spells in any raids before)

Ninja No. 3: Alexz lvl 70 Warlock/Romania

Items ninjaed:

1) Soulseeker from Naxx (Don't know why a lvl 70 player needs this. He was already using The Maelstrom's Fury which has +236 spell damage! He just told me, "oh the soulseeker is better than this." BUT TODAY I SAW HIM STILL USING The Maelstrom's Fury! )
2) Some Staff of the Nexus Kings (Again he was alreaedy using The Maelstrom's Fury. Why would he need this)

Ninja No. 4: Lizin lvl 70 Paladin/Ace of Spades

Items ninjaed:

1) Rolled need on a Hellfire-cased something (adds fire spell damage) even though paladins don't have any fire spells. Also there was a dest warlock in the group too

Ninja No. 5: Qpid lvl 70 Priest/ Romania

Items ninjaed:

1) That hellfire-cased thing (neckie). Was in the same raid group as Lizin, and the dest warlock needed it more than him obviously. Unless he spams holy fire, which would make him gayer than Xromi XD

2) Zargom greater staff thingy ( Drops from Illi) He just got a new healing staff from BT in that raid group and rolled on this staff even though another mage called Zerus was in the raid group. Apparently he does not understand the meaning of priority abd was also not satisfied with the 5 new epics he got in 1 raid. ( I know that this is the best +spell damage item for priests, but the mage did not get a single thing at all in that raid)

WARNING: HE MIGHT BE USING A ROLL HACK. ROLLED 100 FOR THE FIRST 2 ITEMS HE NEEDED IN BT. FREQUENTLY ROLLS FOR 90+ ON THINGS WHICH HE NEEDS AND LOW ONES FOR THINGS THAT HE DOSEN'T

Ninja No. 6: Ffrostyy lvl 70 Warlock/Corrupted Knights (I think)

Items ninjaed:

1) Some healing wand called gift of the naaru thingy (pardon me for my bad memory and laziness) Perhaps he got depressed as the 2 players above had tried to ninja his items so he decided to be a ninja along with them too. As far as I have noticed the Affliction tree for warlocks is pretty much bugged and +HEALING GEAR does not really seem to improve the healing/draining amount of your life drain and siphon life spells

I guess he is a donator as he recently popped out of nowhere in december, with a full t6 set. However at the BT raid the other day he had no trinkets and was using a green dagger. Hence this assumption.

So people beware of these people try not to invite these people in your raid groups as much as possible.

PS: Why are almost all of them from Bloodknights and Romania?
PPS: Becareful of Pingo. He enjoys jumping around at the council guys and agrroing every boss there for a party wipe.
PPPS: Qpid is an ass. Threatened to leave the raid group as if he did not need us when we accused him of ninjaing. In the end he came out of BT with loads of new purple gear.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
madame
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention do not party these ninjas

Post  lufi on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:58 pm

wow they r in the same guild hmm Cool i am relly srry about those ppls how can they do it more then 1 time Evil or Very Mad
lufi
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:55 pm

i think alexz is not that bad
but pingo almost caused a fucking wipe at archi coz he went to lure archi just cuz he wants, tho he got fucking 5k hp bacause hes donor...

Code:
And welcome to Illuminati,
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lufi on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:00 pm

well the bloodknight was my old guild and still there is good guys there u can ask anyway about them like Martyr always help people .

i dont know those ssin pingo never seen those nubs before must be true nub donator screwing the Bloodknight guild the probs is without them it still good guild dont missunderstand the other for those nubs and since we are a great guild with all raids mats Smile tank healer we dont need other i suggest (dont demote me laras cyclops ) we do only guildraid from time to time Smile
lufi
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:56 pm

i today partied ssin and i can say hes not a ninja.
But i did party pingo too... i can say hes a 'tard just from looking his gear...

Code:
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madame on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Well, Pingo is stupid but he's at least a nice person. At least he is more forgivable than Ssin... When i first saw him he had only 4 armour parts 2 rings 1 neck and no trinkets. No wonder he needed those things.

Alexz is just pure greedy. Lvl 70 rolling need on a soulseeker when he has the reaver already... don't see how this all adds up.
madame
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lufi on Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Healboty wrote:i today partied ssin and i can say hes not a ninja.
But i did party pingo too... i can say hes a 'tard just from looking his gear...

ROFL lol!
lufi
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakamurte on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Hes a donator, kick him out of the raid, if he wants to play unfair, tell him to go to Noobstorm. Very Happy
Zakamurte
Captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:43 pm

Most times, hes the raid leader due to his only occupation to get gear.

Code:
where the sun shines,
and the sky is blue.
But if u're not active,
be sure,
THEY WILL KICK U!

written by Dundertaker

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerauld on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:28 am

Zakamurte wrote:

Hes a donator, kick him out of the raid, if he wants to play unfair, tell him to go to Noobstorm. Very Happy

Pingo get his lvl 70 by donation instead of working...that explain a lot of thing...
Emerauld
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl on Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:10 pm

rayl
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down